Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 8, 2011

HERE'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING....

Mary's Cozumel sandals...finished. I've been wearing them pretty non stop for 6 months and they are worn out already. The sole is too thin. But I was bored...so painted them anyways.

These are the beginnings of Kay's boots. My 1st pair of boots!! I'm waiting for some new paints to arrive by mail.

I started this last year and MIGHT finish it this year. I cut the stocking out of a placemat and am sewing on beads and using my darling Aunt Anna's hand crocheted "snowflakes".

Ugh...I don't care if I ever see another bottlecap snake. These are for a guy at Gene's work and for a friend in Midland who sent us a box of Jim Dandy bottlecaps. Everyday I look at them...and everyday I ignore them. I GOTTA finish them this weekend.

1 comment:

David said...

Dear Mary,

Wow, it is ART Headquarters, very nice work. The boots look great.

Love,
Dave