Pageviews past week

Saturday, November 30, 2013

THANKSGIVING 2013.

This is in Manhattan. Jamey met Diego's Mom and brothers and their families.

Jamey & Diego's Mom. She was visiting from Equador.

My goal was to get all of Woody's pics & papers off my only table in time for Thanksgiving Dinner...yeah, it didn't happen. Box....closet...all is well. Dragged out my Grandmother's china and my aunt Anna's gold flatware. The guys didn't care.

Jamey sent me this poster for my birthday and Gene showed up with the quintessential frame that we could never find here in Del Rio. Isn't it GREAT?!

Darling Comet wishing for some turkey. He is George's dog and we love him. Cherry barked for an hour.

Toby, Comet and George watch football while waiting for dinner.

Gene was not feeling well on Thanksgiving but Willie looks pretty happy. But after Gene did what I told him..and administered 2 kinds of meds...he bounced back. "The wife is ALWAYS right".

Willie was very happy to see Toby...but even more...Willie was happy to see Toby's coat!

I have no idea what is being discussed...probably airplanes. As usual my pictures fail to capture the day. My excuse is that I was in the kitchen alot and nobody else ever thinks of picking up the camera. A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

David said...

Dear Mary,

Thanks for the latest pics. Looks like you set a really fancy table. It was good to see the pics of Toby and Jamey. She had a huge group in NY.

Love,
Dave