Pageviews past week

Friday, September 19, 2014

SEPTEMBER STUFF.....

I donated this painting for the silent auction...see more about that below.
My neighbor's Sago Palm is going to bloom. It's about 30 years old...it's unusual for them to bloom.

Gourd #6 is done and will be in the silent auction tomorrow night at the local winery...we are having a big fundraiser for A Pet's wish.

Well, this is out of focus. I also donated a painting, 2 bottlecap snakes and 2 painted mask thingies.

Harold says that fall might be on the way. He will be 15 years old in October.

Willie says that Gene needs a new gardening hat.

Cherry in her sleeping bag.

A drone pic of the east side of Cozumel island. I said I wouldn't go there again...but am thinking of a solo trip in early November. I can go 6 nights...airfare and stay at darlin' Alicia's B&B for under $550.

The west side of the island....should I go one more time?

This cute little pup-pup is looking for a forever home. She's at A Pet's Wish. We are lucky to have a volunteer...talented...photographer.

I'm in love with this dog. I have a hard time walking past her every time I'm at APW. Her owners just left her there because they moved and couldn't have a dog at their new place. She looks so worried and nervous and doesn't know why she's there and when are her parents coming to get her? I hold her sometimes.

2 comments:

David said...

Dear Mary,

Thanks for the wide-ranging random photos. I really like Gourd #6. Did all your art sell?

Love,
Dave

Unknown said...

Oh Mare I can't stand that look on that sweet dog's face. I just want to rescue her. Such a sad story.