Pageviews past week

Thursday, July 30, 2015

RANDOM SUMMER PICS 2015

Brother Dave and Geno July 25th.
Jamey and Rusty James...on the ferry to Fire Island...June.

Jamey and Susan ready for their 30th high school reunion in San Marcos...July 25th.

COUSINS! Toby & Jamey at Canyon Lake right before the July 4th.

My cat Harold still looks pretty good. He'll be 16 in October.

I made this shell wreath.

C.J.'s boots are FINALLY done!!

Hadn't opened the umbrella in awhile. What is that?

Yup...it's a BAT!! We like bats. He flew away pretty quick.


At the Wray's for July 4th. L to R- Chrissy, Jamey, Jim, Kay & Gene. Chrissy and Jamey went to Parson's together...college pals.

L to R- John, Kay, Jamey, Gene, Chrissy & Jim.

1 comment:

David said...

Dear Mary,

Thanks for the new blogs. I liked the wreck of the La Salle. I looked it up in Wikipedia, very interesting. CJ's boots are really impressive. I'm famous, I'm famous, my picture is in your blog. Glad I wasn't around to see the bat in your umbrella.

Love,
Dave