Pageviews past week

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

11 DAYS OF RANDOM CHRISTMAS PHOTOS.

Bennie helps to change the sheets...not!

Langtry, Texas I like this sign.

Langtry Cemetery. There are no signs to this place...you have to ask somebody.

Most of the headstones have no dates and only a few have names.


These pictures are typical of a west Texas country cemetery. We saw one grave that had a date of 2005, so it is still used.

I think it's a beautiful.  I like old cemeteries.

Gene and I went to San Antonio. This is my brother Brook's cat....Calli.

Our tree in Del Rio.

Del Rio centerpiece...I had fun making this.

Teachers not teaching...watching football. George (from Pecos), Rene teaches at Del Rio H.S. and an old Biology teacher.

George's dog Comet is a sweetheart!


Christmas Eve dinner. Gene, Jamey, Bruce (from San Antonio) and Rene.

Gene and I got to stay at the Drury Inn Hotel on the Riverwalk in downtown San Antonio. It is in the old Alamo Nat'l. Bank. We were on the 21st floor-GREAT view!

Mi Tierra Restaurant has a ton of beautiful decorations. San Antonio. Good live salsa band.

Proudly waving flags...downtown San Antonio.

Aztec Theater neon. San Antonio.

Drury Inn San Antonio.

Perry Store AKA Whitehead Museum Del Rio.

3 comments:

David said...

Dear Mary,
I really liked the cemetery pics. Nice work on the nighttime photos, too. It is always difficult or me to get good night pics.
Love,
Dave

LISTO DEL RIO-ANDALE! said...

My night pics are almost always blurry...and alot of them were. Need a tripod.

jamey poole said...

That picture of Bennie is so cute!! Many nice days enjoyed by all over xams :)