Pageviews past week

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FAMILY PAPERS & PHOTOGRAPHS. A project.

 This is my sorting table. Woody has the highest pile in the back on the right, with Dad just to the left of that and Alonzo on the far left.

I thought these four scrapbooks were done until I opened up some boxes and bins today. From the left: #1Gran, #2Mom & Dad, #3The Netherlands, #4Mom.

This is what's left. Much of this is my framed family pictures and Woody's slides etc. I'm not complaining but I sure bit off more than I could chew!!

3 comments:

jamey poole said...

wow! good thing you went through those other bins before finishing off the first 4 books and taking them to San Antonio! I know it's a lot of work, but luckily you're a very organized person, and as I said last night, when they're done these books are going to be really wonderful-- total treasures!!

Be Proud :)

Laurie Morrison said...

I can't wait to start reading the letters that I got e-mailed. The last batch I took to staples and had them bound like a little book. I put them in the waiting room in the dental clinic I worked at and loved seeing soldiers get caught up in the stories! Agreed Jamey - Total treasures

Romryan77 said...

That was an amazing little history lesson! Thanks so much Mary! I can't believe we got cold rainy weather the whole time during our stay there!?