Pageviews past week

Monday, July 28, 2014

JUMBLED BLOG...A LONG, HOT, BORING SUMMER!!!

Dr. Chavarria (Sr.) performing his magic for A Pet's Wish. I don't have a pic yet of Jr....and he's the one I usually deal with. I trust them both very much. They're our heroes!!!

Yeah...I have no idea what this used to be....but the falling lake levels are bringing up all kinds of interesting stuff. I just saw this on Facebook and thought the picture was cool.

This is Sicily from A Pet's Wish. I wish she was ours. I think Cherry would like her very much. HAHA....Jamey pointed out that the guy holding her is "Lunchbox".....very funny.


Gourd #5...finally done.

I'm sending this gourd to Jamey's friend Seze in NYC. Gourd #6...is for Jamey. My gourds take a long, long time to make.

Yeah....well, he's not smiling but is STILL glad to have a cane and not a walker.

I'm a dork to include this....but when H.E.B. is having roses on sale $5.99 a dozen...I get all excited and can't stop buying them.
Peek-A-Boo Willie! He hasn't been doing so well. His heart condition is NOT good. We love him.

1 comment:

David said...

Dear Mary,

Thanks for the latest pics. Yeah, I bet Gene had enough of that walker really quickly, cane has got to be mucho better.

Nice work on the gourd!

Love,
Dave