Pageviews past week

Sunday, October 26, 2014

CHARLESTON BIRTHDAY SWELLABRATION #2

Darlin' Kay.

We're SWELL!

Cheers!

Best Friends! And Blue!

Hi there!

Up on the roof....last day.

I like blue stuff...and wine cork necklaces.
GIRLS & MUSEUM.
Jamey & Kay bein' BLUE at a very special brunch at this fantastic place called Magnolia's. It was our best meal....out of many.....

C.J. & I at brunch.

Being silly. Whose hand belongs to what girl? Uh-oh....we're missing somebody....it's Jamey.

OMG! We had just left this darling french bistro where we had excellent food and drinks and right next door was this candy store. They were handing out fresh, still warm, free samples of pralines. Guess who bought some? WE ALL DID! I took mine home to Geno.

We went to the Charleston Museum. They had a little bit of everything. Enjoyed it VERY much. I was impressed.

C.J. checks out a buggy.

A museum display that I took to show Gene. The face mask and glove are pretty hilarious.

I want that. I bet it's very heavy.

A display of eggs. An egg shape is just about my favorite....or maybe a triangle.
This is the free downtown trolley. We took it to the museum. But mostly we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The trolly runs until 9 p.m. and we had a map of the route...cool.

I think it's from a bank...not sure...forgot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pics. Looks like fun was had by all. Sorry I missed it but we will get together soon. Happy Birthday Mary, Love you.