Pageviews past week

Sunday, October 26, 2014

CHARLESTON BIRTHDAY SWELLABRATION #3.

So funny...I was searching the web for pictures of the hotel and found these guys singing/playing at the grand re-opening of the Vendue....and it's the band we saw on our last night in town!!! They were SO good! Played everything we liked!
Hellloooooo...check in desk.

Who doesn't love a few pigs?
This is on the old, un-remodeled side of the hotel. My flash was off...so it's a little dark.

I want to own this painting. That green guy out in front of the pack is angry and focused.

An art installation of view masters right by the coffee shop at Vendue Inn. You couldn't advance the pictures but it was SO much fun!!!

When was the last time YOU looked thru a view master??? I want this in our house.

A donkey or horse outside the coffee shop. What is he/she covered with???

THAT is what he/she is covered with!!! Don't you love it?

Jamey relaxing in our hotel room under a painting of the Brooklyn Bridge....how fitting.

Yup...piano parts...and a ceiling fan?

Lovely painting.

This was my very favorite painting in the whole hotel...but I know I didn't see them ALL. The hotel boasts an 'in house' artist and offers art tours twice a day.

This is not at the hotel. It's a mural on the side of a building. Me likey.

No comments: