Pageviews past week

Monday, November 10, 2014

COZUMEL PICTURE JUMBLE #1.

A old photo of Cozumel...it was in the museum. I'm guessing in the 1950's.

A painting of a Mayan lady and child. I like the cat & dog.

They have original, local art displayed at the museum. I fell in love with this guy's paintings. Bob Marley. $75.

Elvis. $67.

Carlos Santana.

The Cozumel Museum is small but very interesting. I ate at the 2nd story restaurant there. The view is excellent.

At Money Bar Beach Club. I like this pelican picture alot.

Me and Arody doing a puzzle. She lives at Alicia's B&B. She is sweet. She is 6 years old and speaks no English...but is learning.

Alicia's. I've stayed in all 4 of the rooms there over the years. No pool and not near the beach...but for $35. per night it's the perfect place to experience a local neighborhood.

Welcome to my room. Plenty of drinking water and nice outdoor seating.

It's nice to have a fridge in the rooms.

On the unpopulated east side of the island. This boat must be left there from a hurricane.

The east side. There are miles of sandy beach to walk. Cozumel is mostly rock...especially on the west side.

The undertow on the east side is dangerous.

Chuco at Alicia's making my breakfast. Every morning there is guacamole & fresh fruit. Then he makes either omelettes, nachos, waffles, quesadillas or papas w/ sauce.

Chuco also makes me a "special something" every morning...but it's a secret. If I told....everybody would want it.

1 comment:

David said...

Dear Mary,

Thanks for the 3 Cozumel blogs. The water looks great. That coconut shrimp plater...oh man, I'm drooling. The food at the B&B looks great, too. BTW, what a steal on the room price!

Love,
Dave