Pageviews past week

Monday, November 10, 2014

COZUMEL PICTURE JUMBLE #3.

I arrived on Nov. which is Dias de los Muertos...Day of the Dead. This is the altar at Alicia's B&B. They display pictures of loved ones who have passed on...flowers...candles and sometimes food.

Apache...the B&B's dog. I like her alot.

Arody ready to go trick or treating. So, she had TWO trick or treat nights. One on Oct. 31 & one on Nov. 2nd. I was amused that when it gets below 85 degrees everybody is cold. I teased Alicia alot.

Se Vende...for sale. I'll buy it. Isn't that Jamey's car out front? Not.

You sit on the blue cushion, stick your feet in the water and the little fish nibble all the dead skin off your feet. I'll pass.

Norwegian & Disney cruise ships in port. There are 3 cruise piers on Cozumel. It's overkill...we dislike it. But we know where to go to avoid cruisers.

Hi Mickey!

This is one of the people ferries that goes over to Playa Del Carmen on the mainland...A/C and everything. Takes about 45 minutes.

Snorkeling is good at Hotel Cozumel...but the entry is rather difficult...at least for me...especially if the water is not calm. You can always just jump of the end of the small pier...but getting out is sometimes hard.

Hotel Cozumel. We have stayed there twice in past years. I went there and got a day pass for $30. which included food & drinks. This is the biggest pool on the island and they put the dolphins in there when there's a hurricane coming...makes me so sad. Just let them go and be free. I HATE SWIM THE DOLPHIN PROGRAMS!!

Lobby of Hotel Cozumel. This place is within walking distance to town which is nice. It's a sorta basic diver's hotel.

A very tall Norfolk Island Pine tree at HC.I guess that's enough...I was so happy to be able to visit the island and see Alicia. It's fun traveling solo and I had not been to Cozumel during a cooler month in many years.

1 comment:

jamey poole said...

Oh wow, I like Alicia's little personal altar maybe even better than the one at the museum! And yes, that IS my car in front of that big hacienda :)
I'm so glad you got to get away and enjoy your favorite island~ Cheers!
Xox
Jamey