Pageviews past week

Friday, August 5, 2011

CACTUS GARDEN AT LANGTRY MUSEUM.

Blooming cactus are funny looking...to me. Something so beautiful on such an ugly plant.

You can see this one has been blooming like crazy!

I like the patterns that fallen mesquite beans make.

Uh-huh...here comes trouble.

Horse crippler.

I would like see the magenta flowers that these produce in the Spring. I like the way the shadows are falling in this picture...it looks like a moonscape.


Coral fossils...these look exactly like the ironshore rocks on Cozumel. I did not see any fish around this rock.

Do not sit on this tuffet. The cactus garden is very nice and you can tell they work extremely hard on it. My pictures do not do the place justice at all.

1 comment:

David said...

Dear Mary,
Thanks for all the latest pics, the cactus was really photogenic! That is some rough country out there but very pretty.
Love,
Dave