Pageviews past week

Monday, August 1, 2011

NUTHIN' MUCH #2- Random thoughts and places.

This picture is for my brothers- Brook & David. They gave me this rock for my 13th birthday. I love it as much now as I did then.

Toby visiting us at La Quinta in San Marcos last week.

Mark, Geno and Patty beatin' the heat in San Marcos last week.

Every time I miss the Pecos house, I look at pictures like this and immediately stop missing it...beginning of bathroom remodel.

Pictures like this make me miss my old bedroom in Pecos.

Gene went to Pecos the other day to bring home our last few things. He left my bowling balls-he claimed there was no room for them in the truck. Pictures like this make him NOT miss the old house. (He and pals were building the patio cover.) Our closing dates for the sale have been July 12, July 31 and now it's August 31.

I don't know why I included this picture. It's just so funny and I wonder who thought of it and if it's real and how they got this shot.

My 2 plumerias are 7 feet tall and one has had 3 bunches of flowers blooming all summer. The other one has never bloomed.

1 comment:

David said...

Dear Mary,
Wow, you still have that rock, nothing lasts long like a good rock, that's what I always say. The plumeria look very tropical. The San Marcos trip looks like lots of good fun by the pool.
Love,
Dave