Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 5, 2011. CASA DE CULTURA-DEL RIO.

Casa De Cultura is on Brown Plaza in old Del Rio. This month they had graffiti artists paint the walls inside. I love the bright colors.

Casa De Cultura was started in 1980 to offer young people cultural arts and educational activities. They have art and literacy classes. They also are one of the galleries that participates in the monthly art walk. I attended a health fair there too. So it's quite a varied place.

A piece indoors that I think is permanent. I want hair like this.

I bet the youngsters really enjoyed created these paintings.

This one is pretty much the hit of the show.

But I really like this "shrimp " shaped thing.

This is a permanent outdoor piece.

I think this one on the right is my favorite.

No comments: